100% - No Ragging
Ch. Devi Lal State Institute of Engineering & Technology College
Anti Ragging Committee CDLSIET
Ragging is inhuman, heinous, uncultured, unethical, immoral and unacceptable. Institute administration has constituted Anti-Ragging Committee to prevent ragging. Students are strictly warned not to resort to ragging activities in any form within the institute campus and outside the campus.
Anti Ragging Committee consisting is headed by the Director-Principal. This consist of senior faculty and other staff members.
Students are also the member of the committee.
Anti Ragging Committee Members
|Dr. D.S. Mor - Director principal||Chairman|
|Dr. Meena Kumari - Assistant professor||Member|
|Dr. Shyam Sunder - Assistant professor & Registrar||Member|
|Dr. Sanjay - Assistant professor||Member|
|Sh. Pawan Kumar - Assistant professor||Member|
|Sh.Gaurav Singh Sisodia - Asstt. prof. & O/I Security||Member|
|Sh. Puneet Chawla - Assistant professor||Member|
|S.H.O. - Odhan||Member|
|Sh. Ashok Kumar Garg - Media person.||Member|
A copy of the above is forwarded to the following for information and necessary action:-
- Member-Secretary,AICTE, New Delhi.
- P.S. to DGTE for kind information of Director-General, Technical Education Department, Haryana, Panchkula.
- P.A. to Deputy commissioner, Sirsa for kind information of Deputy commissioner,
- P.A. to Supdt. of Police, sirsa for kind information of Superintendent of police, Sirsa.
- All above concerned members.
- All Notice Boards for information of all students.