Online application system for Re-Evaluation
I am pleased to inform you that the University has started online application system for applying for Re-Evaluation for the examinations held in December-19. So you are requested to inform the students about this to apply online(if desired). The complete procedure to apply has been uploaded on cdlu.digitaluniversity.ac. Important points to apply online for Re-Evaluation are as:
- Registered Students (2017 onwards) can apply the Online Re-Evaluation Form through their User Id & Password on this website.
2. Students can create user ID & password at his/her own level as given in presentation.
3 Student will have to pay Rs. 300/- online per paper for Re-Evaluation.
- Last date for applying to Re-Evaluation for courses of which result has been declared before 10th July, 2020 is 4th August,2020.
5. Login using login credentials, apply for reval. After making online payment successfully, students will be able to Print their filled Re-Evaluation form.
6. If your payment is deducted but exam form downloading option is not enabled then students will have to wait for 24 hrs.
7. Re-Evaluation forms in offline mode shall not be accepted.
8. Steps to Fill the form –CLICK HERE
9. For any query/support mail us on [email protected]
Thanks & Regards,
Sunita Beniwal, DU Coordinator.